mercoledì 11 marzo 2009

Hi!


Hi!
This is my very first blog... I'm still a little bit... confused...I don't know exactly how to do this or that but be patient and you'll see, I'll become a perfect blogger! :-D
I think it will be a great opportunity to improve my computer skills and to start ' considering' another useful tool the Web is offering. I hope I will manage to maintain the blog after the end of the course, because I think it is perfect for a 'writaholic' like me!
I think this blog will help me becoming more accurate in writing, so if you want to comment on my posts, correct them, suggest how to improve the blog... feel free! It will also be the chance to start using an informal English or, better, to start using the right style for the right situation...
Hope you'll enjoy my journey through the English world!
Bye!

Elisa

1 commento:

  1. Great Wonder-Pucca-Wpman!!
    This is the most beautiful blog I ever seen, that's for sure!!!
    Congratulations, You're always first on the frontiers of future, beyond the next step, etc etc....:))
    I'mm out of order and out of mind, I know....

    RispondiElimina