domenica 15 marzo 2009

Reflective Blogging 1


This second semester is going to be very important for my language learning since it is my 'final occasion' to improve my English. For this reason, I have more than one learning target and I would like to improve different skills, for example listening, writing and spoken production.
I'm going to make a good use of the Internet, which I guess can be very useful most of all for listening activities. In fact, it is possible to watch TV programs or listen to the radio, and I think this is very useful if I want to get used to different types and styles of speech.
The Web can also be a source of information for writing tips. I was searching for a useful page about accuracy in writing and I found two interesting sites:
http://www.write-better-english.com/index.aspx

http://ezinearticles.com/?English-and-Foreign-Language-Compositions---5-Tips-for-Easier-Writing&id=1079901

Anyway, as far as writing is concern, it is
also important to receive suggestions and corrections from my peers and from the Professor, so I will need some help in order to achieve my target.
Collaboration is also important for spoken production. I need to become more confident and fluent, so I'm going to make the most of the lessons and try to be accurate
in speaking.

I made something of what I wrote in my learning target sheet but honestly I didn't devote so much time to my good intentions... Hope I will manage to do something more during the next weeks!
Bye!

Elisa

1 commento:

  1. Hi dude! I told you I'd have to have a look around here... Just one thing: please use larger fonts (I am a bit old, you see... It is difficult for me to read :P )

    RispondiElimina